The research group investigates governance mechanisms typical of nonprofit organization, both in terms of representativeness of stakeholders ' interests and in terms of participation in decision-making processes. The main publications of the research group are the following:
- Leardini C. - G. Rossi - S. Moggi, Board Governance in Bank Foundations. The Italian Experience, Springer, 2014 (la monografia è stata recensita da D. Vrontis, (2014) in EuroMed Journal of Business, Vol. 9, Iss: 3, pp.333-334
- Leardini, C., Rossi, G., Moggi, S., & Zardini, A. (2017). When the law shapes nonprofit boards: The key role of local stakeholders. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 46(1), 47-70
- Moggi S., C. Leardini, G. Rossi, A. Zardini (2015), “Gaining Legitimacy in Non-Profit Governance. The Role of Stakeholder Engagement”, in Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Value Chain in a dynamic environment, EuroMed Press, Conference Proceeding of "8th Annual Conference of the Euromed Academy of Business - Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Value Chain in a dynamic environment", Verona, 16-18 Settembre, 2015, pp. 1206-1214. ISBN: 9789963711376
- Moggi S., Leardini C., Rossi G., Filippi V. (2017), “The local community soul into the Italian bank foundations. A travel into their “bank” origins”, in XIII National Congress – Italian Society of Accounting History, “Accounting, Banks and Financial Institutions: Insights from the Past”, Mantua, 24-25 November 2016, pp. 1-17, ISBN:9788866590927
- Rossi G. - C. Leardini - S. Moggi - B. Campedelli, Toward community engagement in non-profit organizations governance, in Voluntary Sector Review, Volume 6, number 1, March 2015, Policy Press, pp. 21-40.