The purpose of the module is to provide an adequate acknowledge about the instruments which allow firms to realize the customer satisfaction across supply chain. It plays a key role for the creation of customer value, usually the first goal of marketing activities.Thus another aim of the course is to analyse supply chain strategies for a global firm.
The course will take place in italian. See the main description for details of the programme.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Trade off cost and logistics management
- Marketing and Logistics
- Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Perfomance Measurements
- Logistics Outsourcing
- Supply Chain Risks
- Reverse logistics
- Lean and agile Supply Chain
- Christopher Martin, Logistics and Supply Chain Management:
Creating Value-Adding Networks Financial Times Prentice Hall, 2011 (ultima edizione).
- Borghesi A.-Gaudenzi B.- Russo I., Casi ed esperienze di logistica nelle imprese italiane, Quiedit Edizione 2009
The examination consists of an written and an oral exam.
Via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2019 | Verona University | Credits