Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
The Marketing course will cover marketing under analytic- strategic-operational perspectives, to understand, with the large use of cases and examples, the implementation of marketing process.
The programme will cover the following items:
- Creating Customer Relationships and Value through Marketing
- Developing Successful Marketing and Organizational Strategies
- The Mini-Cases: 5 Companies, 5 Strategies, 5 Transformations
- Six Strategies for Successful Niche Marketing
- Scanning the Marketing Environment
- Understanding Consumer Behavior
- Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Developing New Products and Services
- Managing Successful Products and Brands
- Building the Price Foundation
- Arriving at the Final Price
- Managing Marketing Channels and Wholesaling
- Personal Selling and Sales Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications and Direct Marketing
- Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations
- Implementing Interactive and Multichannel Marketing
- Coca-Cola on Facebook
- The Strategic Marketing Process and Marketing Plan.
P.Signori, Marketing, McGraw-Hill, 2011, ISBN 9781121313347.
The marketing textbook is available as an e-book or hard copy.
This handkbook is extracted from “Marketing” by Kerin, Berkowitz, Hartley, Rudelius, Pellegrini, The McGraw-Hill, 2010 (2nd edition - Italian version) integrated with some articles from Harvard Business Publishing and MIT Sloan Management Review. One chapter has been added from the English version of Marketing, Kerin, McGraw-Hill, 2011.
There is a website dedicated to students (access with personal code), where online resources are available.
The exam will be constituted by a written and an oral part.
The written part will be related to teorethical questions and to a marketing problem solving case.
Via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits