The aim of the course is to analyze all organizational dynamics in the different healthcare organization focusing on efficiency and effectiveness. Particularly, the focus is on how managing the product flow efficiency and effectivness of procurement, inventory, materials, products flow and equipment across the healthcare supply chain.
1. Managing health care organization.
- The National Health System
- Hospital healthcare organization (efficiency, effectiveness)
2 Managing inventory and organization model.
- Inventory management.
- Linking inventory with service quality, volume, variety and packaging.
- Key performance indicators
3. Managing the Supply Chain in the health care industry
- The trade-off between the service and efficiency
- Managing procurement in the health care.
- Spending review and procurement model.
|Martin Christopher||Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Edizione 5)||Financial Times/Pearson Education;||2016|
The exam is written and oral.
The written part consists of an open question relating to a business case with respect to which the student has to propose a suitable solution (evaluation 80% of total)
The written exam lasts 45-50 minutes and will provide students with maximum 30/30 points.
The oral examination is evaluated with 20% of the overall mark and it consists of establishing the critical knowledge of the contents of the study material.
Via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2019 | Verona University | Credits