Ludovico Bullini Orlandi is Research Fellow in Organization and Human Resource Management (SECS-P / 10). He holds a Ph.D. in Economics and Management at the Graduate School of the University of Verona in 2017.
From the same year he is a adjunct professor at the eCampus Telematic University for the courses in Organization Theory, Organization and Management of Public Administrations and Services, and Human Resource Management.
He has held visiting periods and research collaborations at the School of Economics and Management at the University of Lund and at the IISM of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology. He teaches at the International MBA at the CUOA Business School.
Currently he works on the following research topics:
- Digital analytics and organizational performance;
- Digital skills of contemporary workforce;
- Institutional work for organizational persistence.
He is also reviwer in different international journals such as:
- Journal of Business Research: Outstanding Reviewer 2018;
- Computers in Human Behavior;
- Electronic Commerce Research;
- Knowledge Management Research & Practice.