The Youth Entrepreneurship Center is an action/research place in entrepreneurship guidance and training, deals with research on job creation, new professions, entrepreneurial potential and entrepreneurship support.
- providing additional training to young people in general and students in particular through the development of aspects relating to job creation and entrepreneurship in order to facilitate new career choices;
- strengthening information and theoretical contributions through research projects on young people regarding entrepreneurship, especially as an individual variable and as a process of social and economic development;
- enhancing and developing economic and psychosocial research on youth entrepreneurship;
- increasing the capacity of youth to expand their range of career opportunities;
- fostering analysis and assessment of any potential business choice;
- stimulating entrepreneurial spirit and the idea of creating self-employment;
- promoting development of entrepreneurial potential and providing instruments to measure entrepreneurial aptitude;
- fostering entrepreneurial culture among young people.
orario al pubblico: su appuntamento