The University of Verona’s Department of Business Administration is organising the 20th edition of the Advanced / Professional Development course in Risk management: Managing risk, security and control. The course is accredited by the Federation of European Risk Management Associations (FERMA) and the National Association of Risk Managers and Business Insurance Officers (ANRA).
The course covers:
- Risk management methods and techniques, security management, compliance and corporate governance
- Compliance with laws and regulations concerning risk management and security
- Innovative approaches to managing emerging risks
- Risk management in small and medium enterprises
- Risk management in operations, e.g. logistics, production, commerce and internationalisation
- Crisis management
- Industrial security and protection
- Physical and financial risk control
- Traditional and innovative insurance tools
- Software applications
- Corporate testimonies
The course intends to provide in-depth knowledge in the specific area of risk and security management for companies. Additionally, the course helps participants in the process of professional specialisation by sustaining a network of contacts including teachers and professionals in the industry.