The purpose of the module is to provide an adequate acknowledge about the instruments which allow firms to realize the customer satisfaction across supply chain. It plays a key role for the creation of customer value, usually the first goal of marketing activities.Thus another aim of the course is to analyse supply chain strategies for a global firm.
The course will take place in italian. See the main description for details of the programme.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Trade off cost and logistics management
- Marketing and Logistics
- Supply Chain Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Perfomance Measurements
- Logistics Outsourcing
- Supply Chain Risks
- Reverse logistics
- Lean and agile Supply Chain
- Christopher Martin, Logistics and Supply Chain Management:
Creating Value-Adding Networks Financial Times Prentice Hall, 2011 (ultima edizione).
- Borghesi A.-Gaudenzi B.- Russo I., Casi ed esperienze di logistica nelle imprese italiane, Quiedit Edizione 2009
- All materials available in the e-learning area.
The exam consists of an written and an oral exam.
Via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits