|Tuesday||9:20 AM - 11:50 AM||lesson||Lecture Hall SMT.01|
|Wednesday||2:00 PM - 4:30 PM||lesson||Lecture Hall SMT.01|
The purpose of the module is to provide an adequate acknowledge about the instruments which allow firms to realize the customer satisfaction across supply chain. It plays a key role for the creation of customer value, usually the first goal of marketing activities.Thus another aim of the course is to analyse supply chain strategies for a global firm.
The course will take place in italian. See the main description for details of the programme.
- Business functions and processes
- Customer Service, logistics and supply chain
- Logistics and customer value
- Measuring logistics costs and performance
- Responsive Supply Chain
- Strategic lead-time management
- The synchronous supply chain
- Complexity and the supply chain
- Managing the golbal pipeline
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Marketing-Logistics and the era of network competition
- Antonio Borghesi, Marketing-Logistica, Giuffrè, Milano, 2006
- Christopher Martin, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Pearson, 2011,
- Borghesi A.-Gaudenzi B.- Russo I., Casi ed esperienze di logistica nelle imprese italiane, Quiedit Edizione 2009
- All materials available in the e-learning area.
The exam is written and oral.
The written exam is divided into two parts.
The first part consists of 9 questions with closed answers. Failure to respond is considered wrong answer. The wrong answer does not result in charges. For each correct answer will be awarded 2/30 (for all the correct answers, then, 18/30). Who should respond properly to less than 5 out of 9 questions can not access the marking of the second part of the written examination. To perform the test the time available will be 10 minutes.
The second part consists of an open question relating to a business case with respect to which the student has to propose a suitable solution. For the test will come a time of 40 minutes.
The oral examination will be carried out only by those for whom the teacher considers that it lacks sufficient elements of judgment with the written exams.
The oral examination consists of establishing the critical knowledge of the contents of the study material.
REGISTRATION EXAM IS OBLIGED FOLLOWING THE ELECTRONIC PROCEDURES FOLLOWING.
DO NOT send e-mail to the teacher for the enrollment examination. Emails with that object will not be answered.
Exams take place on any particular day, no exceptions