The purpose of the module is to provide an adequate acknowledge about the instruments which allow firms to realize the customer satisfaction across supply chain. It plays a key role for the creation of customer value, usually the first goal of marketing activities.Thus another aim of the course is to analyse supply chain strategies for a global firm.
The course will take place in italian. See the main description for details of the programme.
- Customer Service, logistics and supply chain
- Logistics and customer value
- Measuring logistics costs and performance
- Responsive Supply Chain
- Strategic lead-time management
- The synchronous supply chain
- Complexity and the supply chain
- Managing the global pipeline
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- 3pl and outsourcing
- All materials and papers uploaded in the e-learning area
- Martin Christopher Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Financial Times/Pearson Education; 5th Edition 2016 ISBN: 978-1-08379-7 (capitoli 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 e 9-10-11-12-13)
|Martin Christopher||Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Edizione 5)||Financial Times/Pearson Education;||2016||(capitoli 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 e 9-10-11-12-13)|
The exam is written and oral.
The written part consists of an open question relating to a business case with respect to which the student has to propose a suitable solution.
The oral examination is mandatory.
The oral examination consists of establishing the critical knowledge of the contents of the study material.
REGISTRATION EXAM IS OBLIGED FOLLOWING THE ELECTRONIC PROCEDURES FOLLOWING.
DO NOT send e-mail to the teacher for the enrollment examination. Emails with that object will not be answered.
Exams take place on any particular day, no exceptions
Via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2021 | Verona University | Credits