The Marketing course will analyze and describe marketing as the process for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging value for customers, clients, partners, supply chain members, and the entire society.
Marketing will be analyzed from the analytic- strategic-operational perspectives, in order to understand, with the large use of cases and examples, the implementation of marketing process. The knowledge about stategic and operational marketing is essential for those students that aim at developing a carrier in private or public organizations, or in consultant companies. At the end of the course students will be able to know the strategic and operative teories and techniques of marketing, applying them to real companies both in private and public sectors.
- Creating Customer Relationships and Value through Marketing
- Developing Successful Marketing and Organizational Strategies
- Understanding Consumer Behavior
- Market Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
- Developing New Products and Services
- Managing Successful Products and Brands
- Building the Price Foundation
- Managing Marketing Channels and Wholesaling
- Personal Selling and Sales Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications and Direct Marketing
- Advertising, Sales Promotion, and Public Relations
- Implementing Interactive and Multichannel Marketing
- The Strategic Marketing Process and Marketing Plan.
Roger A. Kerin, Eric N. Berkowitz, Steven W. Hartley, William Rudelius, Luca Pellegrini, “Marketing” The McGraw-Hill, 2010 (second edition). Chapters 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13 and 21are excluded.
The course is structured in lessons and practical cases presented by invited companies.
|Kerin R.A., Hartley S.W., Rudelius W. e Pellegrini L.||Marketing (Edizione 3)||McGraw-Hill||2014||9788838668319|
The exam is written.
The written exam consists of a business case structured with open questions, where students provide both practical and theoretical solutions to the specific questions provided.
The oral exam could be required by the teacher for those students which passed the exam with a mark that must be confirmed.
Via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits