This course is aimed to give to students notions, logic categories and managerial tools to understand and govern public
In particular, the topics of this course are governance, accountability and management control of public administrations and non-profit organizations.
1) institutional characteristics of public and non profit organizations
2) accounting for non profit organizations
3) performance evaluation in public and non profit organizations
4) organizational models in public sector
5) accounting for public administrations
6) accountability in public and non profit organizations
During the semester, students can enrich their competence by testing active didactic methods (case studies, cooperative learning, role-playing, etc.).
Students can also do a group work aimed to develop both disciplinary competences and soft skills, like relational ability, problem solving, public speaking, etc. The group work will be evaluated and allow to get a bonus (maximum 3 pt.), that could be summed to examination evaluation in summer and fall sessions.
Both written (exercises and multiple items) and oral.
The written exam aims to test student’s knowing about syllabus arguments.
The oral colloquium aims to test:
- the strength of student’s knowledge;
- lexical properties;
- student’s ability to connect single notions to knowledge system;
- analytical skills.
Via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits