This course is aimed to give to students notions, logic categories and managerial tools to understand and govern public. In particular, the topics of this course are governance, accountability and management control of public administrations and non-profit organizations.
1) Institutional characteristics of public and non profit organizations
2) Organizational models in public organizations
3) Management in public organizations
4) Accounting in public organizations
5) Management in non profit organizations
6) Performance evaluation in non profit organizations
7) Reporting and accountability in non profit organizations
During the lessons basic notions, key categories and fundamental application tools will be transmissed; moreover, students can enrich their competences and develop problem solving approach by testing active didactic methods (case studies, cooperative learning, role-playing, etc.).
Slides used in the lessons and other documents and study materials will be available on the e-learning page.
|Marcella Mulazzani (a cura di)||L'armonizzazione contabile delle Regioni, degli Enti Locali e dei loro organismi (Edizione 4)||Maggioli||2018||9788891627520||Ad esclusione del Capitolo 6° dalla Parte generale, nonché dei Capitoli 2°, 10°, 11°,13° della Parte applicata|
Both written and oral.
The written exam aims to test student’s knowing methodological applications.
The oral colloquium aims to test:
- the strength of student’s knowledge;
- lexical properties;
- student’s ability to connect single notions to knowledge system;
- analytical skills.
The exams do not discriminate between attending and non-attending students.
Via Cantarane, 24
VAT number 01541040232
Italian Fiscal Code 93009870234
© 2020 | Verona University | Credits