In cooperation with the European Risk Research Network (ERRN), we are pleased to announce the Webinar "Risk and Risk Management in Diverse Settings
" that will be held on September 24th, 2020 at 3:00 pm on ZOOM.
Three Guest speakers will lead the Webinar:
- Prof Thomas Henschel, Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft Berlin, Germany
- The risk management performance relationship revisited. Empirical evidence from German Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
- Prof Don Pagach, Department of Accounting, Poole College of Management, North Carolina State University (US)
- The Role of the Internal Context in Advancing ERM Sophistication.
- Prof Philip Shrives, Newcastle Business School, Faculty of Business and Law, Northumbria University, UK
- The day they were sent home: Generation Z’s experiences under lockdown.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://univr.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAocO-tqz8iHNKcxKbhMpC33G42Cwmuf2bn
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please see the attached programme for further details.