Alongside its strong involvement in research, the Department of Business Administration strives to maintain the current high level of its degree courses. The Department offers the largest number of courses in the university and, according to survey results by AlmaLaurea, its graduates from both the Verona campus and the Vicenza campus have the highest employment rate, one year after completing their degree.
The Department of Business Administration offers the following degrees:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Verona and Vicenza)
- Master’s degree in Business Management (Vicenza)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration and Corporate Law (Verona)
- Master’s degree in Marketing and Corporate Communication (Verona)
Furthermore, the Department of Business Administration and the Department of Economics jointly offer the following degree programmes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Commerce (Verona and Vicenza)
- Master’s degree in Banking and Finance (Verona)
- Master’s degree in International Economics and Business Management (Vicenza)
- Master’s degree in Economics (Verona)
Professors also teach on programmes run by other departments, essential for providing students in the more ‘traditional’ sectors (languages, computer science, law, food technology, oenology and healthcare) with innovative skills, and where managerial skills and entrepreneurial knowledge can be valuable assets.
In fact, the Department of Business Administration regularly works in conjunction with the Department of Foreign Languages and Literatures of the University of Verona and the Agrarian Sciences campus of the University of Udine.
The Department of Business Administration and the Department of Economics jointly run a PhD in Economics and Management. The Department encourages cooperation and exchanges for professors and students between other Italian and foreign universities.